Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Uses for Ordinary things continued...

So today I was not looking to update my list of new uses for ordinary things But as you stay at home moms know, every day is quite an adventure. Thus, my adventure for today can definitely be put in the list of New uses for ordinary things..

Well here is the ordinary thing that we all have had at our house at some point..


A big ol' lollipop. This is something that has been sitting in the bottom of our stroller for about 3 weeks. Daddy bought it for Finley (ahem..thanks Daddy...) and I have tried to hide it. Well alas, despite my valient efforts to keep Finley from partaking in this cavity sucking, tooth decaying, ADHD envoking little stick, I lost the battle. She found it and she just.had.to.have.it. Ok...I gave in. Really after this week, I have little fight left in me. So I gave it to her with strict instructions:

"Finley, you sit at the table and suck on it. You do not get up, and YOU WILL NOT EAT THE WHOLE THING."


And then I went up to put Harper to bed. I was gone about 3 minutes. And when I came back downstairs I found a new use for a Lollipop....









A TOOTH CHIPPER!!!!!!!!


So..for all of you Moms who just can't wait to see your dentist....try a Lollipop. Not only does it give your kids buckets of sugar inducing cavaties, but it also chips teeth! I know that we Moms can get somewhat desperate for dialogue during the day with other individuals even if this does include your pediatrician or dentist...or maybe your dentist is cute...and you are in need of serious eye candy.....but I regress...use caution when using a lollipop.




ugh....off to the dentist we go....



ps-Just to verify so I am not in trouble tonight....the only eye candy (well any candy I need for that matter...) I need comes through my door at 5:30pm---I love you honey...!! :) :) HAHA!


1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!- - Poor Finley! Hope it didn't hurt her! That stinks!! Thankfully she is just as precious with a chipped tooth! :) - - darn candy!!

    oh and I LOVE your little "P.S."!! hehehehe!! - - you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete