Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trick or Treat....

Trick or Treat

We Look real Neat

We Got way too much good stuff to eat

My Momma does say

that if it don't go away

she will have a big price to pay

For crying out loud

Those dang Snickers she chowed

And for that she ain't too proud

For her buttocks now looks like a jello jiggler going floppity flop

And the love handles....have you heard the term "Muffin top?"

The candy has now got to go

Before she stoops to an all time low

Somebody help find that discipline she does know

Because everytime we turn around

We hear the "hands in the candy" sound

Momma shouts, "Look what I found!"

And pulls out a Snickers again

Is this the unpardonable sin?

So now we hide the candy in a great big tin

Praying she won't let herself in

Momma it's for your better good

PLEASE stay away from the sugar food


Ok...I really wrote that for myself.  Hoping it would be self motivation to KEEP MY HANDS OUT OF THE CANDY JAR.  Darn Halloween!  But I do have the cutest trick or treaters on the block!

This year we had a Bride, A Pink Poodle, and A Black Cat.  No Theme this year...sniffle sniffle.  It was the first year Steve hasn't dressed up with the girls.  They both had admandent ideas this time about their costumes.


My Sweet little Trick or Treaters...

We did have a fun Halloween.  My inlaws were in town from PA so they got to participate in all the fun.  I love having girly girls so dressing them up was half the fun for me.

1 comment:

  1. they are so cute, sarah! reese & finley almost look like they could be twins! maybe we'll get to see you at christmastime!

    ReplyDelete