Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Harper's Dedication

A couple Sunday's ago, Steve and I had the privledge of dedicating our sweet Harper Sophia to the Lord.  By dedicating her, Steve and I acknowledged and made a committment to the Lord that we were going to raise her by teaching her about Him and training her up as the Bible commands us to.  It also means that I will pray on a daily basis that Harper will come to know the Lord as her personal Savior and grow up to do mighty things for Him!  Heaven knows she is already a little powerhouse who needs little sleep!  HA!  Along with her dedication, I picked up a verse that I wanted committed solely to her on this day:

Ephesians 3:19-20
(add ins by me...)

"Harper I want you to know that Christ's love is greater than anyone can ever know, but I pray that you, Harper, will be able to know that love.  Then you, Harper, can be filled with the fullness of God.  With God's power working in you, Harper, God can do much, much more than anything Harper could ever ask or imagine."

Harper's Dedication Day.  She looked so cute but didn't feel well at all.  Her first time being really sick:(  Hence her runny nose!


No comments:

Post a Comment