Friday, October 8, 2010

New Uses for Ordinary Things...take 5!

So yes...I have been absent this week.  It's been busy again...not even a moment to sit.  And well..something less fun came up too...maybe that will be a blog post at a later time.  But for now..a new use for an ordinary thing! 

So Here is our Ordinary thing or things....



Paper and a Permanent Marker!!

Now...who doesn't have these things right?!  But did you know that besides the usual writing and drawing...One could do this?

drumroll Please....





A CENSOR for your husband's Sport Magazines!

I mean...come on  ESPN magazine.  There is not very many magazines that my husband can subscribe to anyway without gross..tempting pictures.  And now...you have followed suit as well. ESPN's annual "body issue" I guess.  It features...rather revealing photos that well...lets just say after 3 kids I would not fare well in this issue...HA!   Well..I took matters in my own hands.  And did you know how much fun censoring can be?  You can find that you have a whole bunch of talents with just a pen and a permanent marker...

Look what all you can do while censoring with a marker and paper...


Write LOVING notes to your husband while he reads....


Become your own fashion designer with just a marker and paper!

And become your own stylist....

Ok Steve...you may now read your magazine....:)


Coming soon...pics of Harper's 1st birthday party!  It was a blast.  But she is now up from her nap..screaming.  So I will have to upload later!!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! :) Sarah, you crack me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA!!!!! You make me laugh! I will have to remember to do that when Michael gets his :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious. I would have just thrown it away...but this is way more funny :)

    ReplyDelete