Friday, April 23, 2010

A Day with Grandma

Yesterday, I took these two little ragmuffins up for a visit with their Grandma...



We got to swing on the swings with our Grandma...

We really concentrated on our pumping the swings with our Grandma...


No "butts" about it...we were having a great time with our Grandma...

We even got to play in her backyard for a bit..

And we got to feel grass for one of the very first times at Grandma's...

We can't wait for more days with Grandma!
When we got home...I made these for my nephew's Mario birthday party...Reese informed me they don't look anything like they are supposed to, but as long as they taste good...it's ok with me!






1 comment:

  1. Leah loved this post! She read it all by herself and is so proud that Reese is learning to blow a bubble!

    ReplyDelete