Monday, June 14, 2010

Whose your boss??

Well it took me over 6 years to figure it out. To finally have my ah ha moment. It happened at 2:30 am this morning. "AAAAWAAAAAHHHHH" rung from down the hall and startled my dream of eating a huge chocolate cake with a moulten lava center (oh blast it!). I sat straight up in agony. I thought not so pleasant thoughts, and it hit me. I am a slave. I know I am a "domestic engineer" refining our next generation (wow that sounds glamourous huh?), but I have a boss. I have a big boss. And at 2:30 am I have a mean boss.




Yep, Harper bosses me around like no other. One could say that she "owns me". Some whimpers and wails from this little 8 month old, and I am running around in submission appeasing all that "her majesty" is requesting...ahem...demanding. So at 2:30 am I mutter under my breath certain phrases like, "Harper..you are too old for this.." "Harper this is naughty behavior", and "Oh Harper, can you please just give me a night off?" Much like how I feel many of us would respond to an overly demanding boss. We all have had one of those at one time or another haven't we? Well, Harper and my other girls for that matter meet this description of a demanding boss to a tee. Well, I guess except for a few areas. So here is my list:


Things I do and Say to my boss that you couldn't get by with in the "real world"


-I could never tell my boss how I love her chubby thighs


-I could never get by with kissing the cheeks of my boss about 100 times a day


-I would never allow my boss to suckle certain body parts in order for survival


-Telling my boss a few times a day that "she stinks"


-I could never just feed my boss cheerios in order for her to "shut up" for a few minutes


-Making silly faces and jumping up and down will not make your boss break into a belly laugh


-I could never (nor would I EVER) wipe my bosses private parts....


-I would never let my husband give cuddles to my boss


-I may get fired if I try to explain to my boss about wiping from front to back...


-If my boss happened to pass gas, I could never say, "OH DOES SOMEONE HAVE TOOTERS TODAY?"


-If I smelled something "fishy" I could never pull open my bosses pants to check if they "left a surprise"


-And last but not least, I most definitely would not tell my demanding boss how unconditional my love was for them.




1 comment: